If you are using the Stripe Connect method to connect your Stripe account to StudioBookings then you will see the Stripe option on your Left panel.
Clicking the Stripe option will take you to your Stripe transaction page in StudioBookings where you can issue a refund from within StudioBookings to Stripe. Refunds are sent directly back to the card from where the charge was billed.
For refund, if you are using the API method to connect Stripe to StudioBookings
1. Log into Stripe account.
2. Click on Payments on the left column
3. Find the payment you wish to refund and click the dots on the right side
Issuing a refund makes an instant refund to the member's credit card.
Issuing a partial refund in Stripe
To refund a charge via Stripe:
- Log into your Stripe account and find the charge to be refunded in the payments overview page.
- Click the … icon to the right of the charge. From the resulting menu, select Refund charge.
- For a partial refund, enter a different amount to be refunded.
- Select a reason for the refund. If you select Other, you must provide an explanatory note that is attached to the refund.
- Click Refund.