If you are looking to find out how a new member has found your studio or has found out about your studio you can enable this option in Settings to collect this data. Please see below how to enable and set this up.
1. First you need to enable the option 'How did you hear about us' in Settings -> Business Settings. Select this option as shown here below and remember to select the Submit button below at the bottom of the page to save this selection.
2. Next, go to Dashboard -> Studio and Staff Management and select the 'Hear about us!' option to manage your selections
3. Once you are on this page, you can now add and remove options that you would like to have displayed to new members signing up.
4. Selecting 'Add' will give you the page to add more options to select from, example maybe you wish to add an option called 'LinkedIn' or 'Friend', etc, you can add, disable and also edit the options on this page.
5. You can see all the results that new clients have selected or entered from the Report page. Selecting the 'How did you hear about us' option from the report section will take you to all the answers that were entered.
As usual, we would love to know if you have any questions on this or any other StudioBookings features.